Aude leads BSR’s healthcare practice and works with member companies to advance human rights and promote sustainable and inclusive business practices.
Aude has more than 10 years of experience in sustainability and expertise in human rights due diligence—including human rights impact assessments at the corporate and field levels, human rights strategies, materiality assessments, sustainability strategies, and stakeholder engagement.
She also manages the Healthcare Working Group.
Prior to BSR, Aude worked for the French oil company Total, where she helped develop and expand the company's access to energy program in Africa and Southeast Asia. Before that, she worked as a sustainability consultant at Deloitte. She speaks French, English, and Spanish.
Aude holds an MBA from the ESSEC Business School in Paris.
Insights From Aude Ucla
- How Healthcare Companies Can Meet the Moment and Respect Human Rights | Sep 4, 2020 | Blog
- Human Rights Day 2019: BSR Reflections on the UN Forum on Business and Human Rights | Dec 10, 2019 | Blog
- Surveying the Human Rights Landscape: How Businesses Are Managing Human Rights in 2018 | Jan 8, 2018 | Blog
- Emerging Human Rights Issues for the Transport and Logistics Sector | Sep 13, 2017 | Blog
- Addressing Workers’ Rights in Engineering and Construction: Opportunities for Collaboration | Jul 6, 2016 | Reports
- Access to Sustainable Energy: Bright Ideas to Capture a Booming Market | Jan 8, 2016 | Blog
- Clean Cargo Working Group Progress Report 2015 | Aug 25, 2015 | Reports