Eileen Gallagher guides companies to integrate sustainability into business strategy and take action on climate change. Eileen leads BSR’s climate change practice in Asia, working closely with companies to assess and disclose climate risk in alignment with the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures, set science-based targets to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, and build climate resilience throughout the value chain.
Before joining BSR, Eileen was vice president at Edelman, where she implemented strategic sustainability plans for companies to optimize resources, source responsibly, and build community engagement programs. While at the Brookings Institution in Washington, D.C., Eileen advanced policy solutions on climate change, sustainable development, and urban resiliency.
Eileen holds a Master’s of Environmental Management from Duke University and a B.S. in Business Administration from the University of Connecticut.
Insights From Eileen Gallagher
- How Business Can Advance Climate Justice | Jun 15, 2022 | Blog
- Time’s Up: Urgent Climate Adaptation and Business Transformation Key to Secure a Livable Planet | Mar 4, 2022 | Blog
- Six Things Business Should Know About the EU Taxonomy | Apr 15, 2021 | Blog
- What Businesses Operating in Vietnam Can Do about Climate Risk | Mar 24, 2021 | Blog
- The Paris Agreement’s 5th Anniversary: Accelerating the Momentum for Net Zero | Dec 11, 2020 | Blog
- Building Strategic Resilience Using BSR’s COVID-19 Scenarios | Aug 13, 2020 | Blog
- How Business Can Manage Climate Risk in Southeast Asia | Sep 5, 2018 | Blog
- Building Climate Resilience in Southeast Asia | Sep 4, 2018 | Reports
- How Do We Solve the Plastic Waste Puzzle? | Jul 25, 2018 | Blog
- What Can Business Do to Prevent Plastic from Becoming Waste in Asia Pacific? | Jul 25, 2018 | Reports
- How Business Can Help Build Climate Resilience Today | Sep 14, 2017 | Blog